Flex-Rail – Final Event Webinar
Paradigms and Railway 4.0 by 2050
As part of Shift2Rail and the European Year of Rail, the Flex-Rail project presented it’s final findings and recommendations on 30th June 2021.
- 00:00:00 An overview of the Flex-Rail project work; Thomas H Zunder, Newcastle University;
- 00:10:18 The work of the TER4RAIL sister project to Flex-Rail; Armando Carillo, EURNEX;
- 00:42:19 The IMPACT-2 model for Shift2Rail; Ida Kristoffersson, VTI; Michael Meyer zu Hörste, DLR
- 01:07:09 The modelling results of the Flex-Rail project; Ming Chen TNO and Marco Brambilla TRT;
- 01:41:02 The recommendations of the Flex-Rail project for Governance, Research and Innovation; Thomas H Zunder, Newcastle University;
- Note chapters in video correspond to the time codes above to jump to each presentation.
- This meeting was recorded and distributed publicly. All contributions also comprised consent for distribution.
- We thank ERRAC for hosting the webinar at the end of their plenary.